| Home > Rotomoulding Accessories > Cutter
The modern and durable plastic cutters are used in place of spindle molder machines and traditional molding planes. The plastic cutter is specially designed to cut plastic. Its’ smaller and lighter version is utilized for trimming laminates. The plastic cutter set up includes a cutting bit or tool, an air or electric driven cutter and a guide template. Besides, it can be combined with radial arm and fixed to a table, which can be easily controlled. These plastic cutters play an important role in rotomoulding industries.
There are three types of Cutting Tools, which is listed below:
There are several important features of a plastic cutter. They are:
- Profile Cutters, which are used for trimming and shaping.
- Fluted Cutters, which are used for trimming and edging.
- Helical Cutters, which are used for shaping, drilling and trimming.
- Delivers Highest power in its engine class
Cutter provides high resistance of power while processing. Due to this the engines which is present in the cutter performs quick functioning in producing the high end output.
- Ideal for heavy duty work due to high torque even at low rev.
It helps in providing efficient output in heavy duty work. By its sharp blades it performs very fast and effectively. The sharp blades helps in cutting smooth and accurately and hence provide quality output to the clients. It helps in performing under fast process and less power supply.
- Safety glasses and ear protection should be worn at all times when using a cutter.
While processing the cutter the workers should take of safety precautions like wearing proper safety glasses, ear protection and safety head gears to avoid any mishap while performing the task.
While processing the cutter the workers (manufacturer and supplier) should take of safety precautions like wearing proper safety glasses, ear protection and safety head gears to avoid any mishap while performing the task.
Specifications of the Plastic Cutter Machines:
It cost 50% less to 2-stroke engine based models.
- Up to 50% economical as compared to 2-stroke engine based models.
Environment Friendly Features:
- Gives much higher output compared to the other engines of like size.
- Response to Cutter Swift Revolution.
Ease of work:
- Generate very low noise
- Need less power supply for running
Robust & Durable
- These are easy to start
- These are light in weight
- Generate very low vibration while operating
- Suitable for tough and irregular terrains.