| Home > Pulverised Machine > Single Mill Pulverizer machine
Single Mill Pulverizer machine
Fields of application : Plastics Pulverizing Including PVC Recycling, Rotational Molding, Compounding and Master batching.
Pulverizers are machines that are used to grind different materials like plastic, glass, aluminum, concrete, coal, rock, resin, tires, and even medical waste. In rotational molding it is used to grind the polymers into powders or granules before they are fed into the mold. These are very heavy duty machines and although they have very high production capacity they can be operated by a single person. These machines are available in two different configurations :
The single mill pulverizing machines are known for their high capacity, low maintenance and steady performance. These machines produce top quality plastic powders for rotation molding, coatings, flame spraying processes, carpet backside coatings, extrusion and additional processes.
- Single Mill Pulverizer
- Twin Mill Pulverizer (Dual Mill Pulverizer)
Standard features of the Single mill Pulverizer machine
Salient Features of the Single mill Pulverizer machine
- Direct Drive Mills
- Heavy Gauge Quick Disconnect Piping
- Electrical Components
- High HP Efficiency Iron Motor
- Heavy-duty Mill Housings
- High Output Vibratory Feeder
- High Efficiency Cyclone
- Low power consumption with high production output.
- Economical production cost with consistence output quality
- Low maintenance
- Cooling provision for Stationery disk, Mill body, duct line, Bearing Housing.
- Monitoring of Powder Temperature & control syste
- Microprocessor based machine control panel with digital display.
- High Quality and lower wastage
- Produces fine micro Powder
- A Single person can operate easily
- Compact design for space savings