| Home > Plastic Auxiliary Equipment > Bottle Unscrambler
Bottle Unscrambler, is a machine that is used in packaging industries for unscrambling the disordered polyester bottles. A bottle unscrambler arranges the bottles in one line and then discharges them by vacuum conveyor.
How a Bottle Scrambler OperatesAfter service testing, containers are randomly dumped into the supply hopper, then they are gradually feeded to the paddle wheel. From there on the bottles are passed from one unit to other and finally they are sent down to an adjustable slide chute where thee bottles are oriented to an upright position.
A bottle unscrambler has various unit that carry fort different activities for ordering the bottles in a line. Following are the sub units or the processing line up of a bottle unscrambler:
High end features of a bottle Unscrambler
- Service testing
- Hopper assembly
- Paddle Wheel
- Pre sorter disc sensor
- Orientation Unit
- Stand Up Unit
- Backlog Sensor
- Ionized Air Risner
Various high end features like PLC program controlling; digital programming; automatic high speed operation, etc, characterizes an efficient Bottle Unscrambler. Some more requisite features of a Bottle Unscrambler are listed below:
An ideal bottle unscrambler insures that bottles are positively held, moved and controlled throughout the unscrambling process. Further, there should be no reciprocating motions, complicated mechanisms, or hard-to-adjust container handling parts. All these features ensures low maintenance and high reliability of a bottle scrambler.
- Rugged construction with non-marring contact surfaces.
- Capability to handle bottles of different materials like plastic, metal, corrugated containers
- Ability to handle different container shapes like round, square, rectangular, oval, tapered, F-style, etc.
- Ability to orient a large number of containers
- Capability of fast changeovers from one size to another.
- Should possess a low profile design, which increases the safety and also makes servicing and changeovers easy.
- Should not be demanding expensive tooling for changeovers
- Should be equipped with electronic variable speed controls for all orienting functions.
- Better if posses few moving part in-order to minimize maintenance and maximize machine efficiency.